A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neda Heidari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neda Heidari is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neda Heidari, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Heidari graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Heidari has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- Ojai Valley Community Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neda Heidari MD is a female Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Neda Heidari practice?
- Dr. Neda Heidari has 10 office locations.
Dr. Neda Heidari practices Neurology near Ventura, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Camarillo, CA and Oxnard, CA.
See Ventura Neurologists.