A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neda Mehr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neda Mehr, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehr graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Mehr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neda Mehr MD is a female Dermatologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Neda Mehr practice?
- Dr. Neda Mehr has 4 office locations.
Dr. Neda Mehr practices Dermatology near Corona Del Mar, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA and Tustin, CA.
See Corona Del Mar Dermatologists.