Dermatologist

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jan 20th, 2016

Long wait time even though I appeared to be the only one in the waiting room. Dr. Mehr was very polite. A sick son at home caused her to delay in having a prescription called in for 2 days. Follow up appointment was confirmed by her staff. However, Dr. Mehr didn't show up for that day as she decided to attend a conference.

May 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

What a relief! After 2 months of ineffective treatments, Dr. Mehr saw me same day and put me on a treatment that's actually working! She genuinely cares! She was incredibly thorough & her staff went above and beyond to make sure I received my prescription

May 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent and very concern about my health doctor

May 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mahr and her staff are wonderful!

May 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mehr is a very excellent dermatologist. She was able to diagnose my skin condition on my first appointment. I am feeling so much better. I would definitely recommended her to family and friends. The office staff were very nice and professional.

May 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I had the most pleasant first encounter with Dr. Mehr and her staff. I was referred to her office when I was suffering from a severe inflammation of a chronic skin problem that never seems to get resolved with other practitioners . She gave me hope!

Apr 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Best dermatologist! Makes sure I'm comfortable when removing moles and has made my acne prone skin look beautiful!

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
AMAZING DERMATOLOGIST! show details AMAZING DERMATOLOGIST!
Apr 10th, 2015

Dr. Mehr is so amazing!! My acne is gone & I am so happy!

Apr 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I feel Dr Mehr takes a very realistic approach when treating patients. She not only provides prescriptions but over the counter products that are effective for your skin type. She is honest and I felt I was in the best of hands.

Apr 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mehr is an outstanding communicator and Doc

Feb 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

She is so incredible. She made me feel at ease and she was so warm hearted caring and friendly. I can't wait to make an appointment with her again! And the office is so modern and clean, it makes you feel great when you walk in. And great staff too.

Feb 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The receptionists and nurses for Dr. Neda Mehr of Pure Dermatology provide EXCEPTIONAL bedside manner. There is always a warm and comforting atmosphere at Pure Dermatology, which is important for certain feminine procedures. Never go anywhere else! <3

Jan 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mehr was great and I would recommend her to all my friends and family. She did a great job cutting out some possible Melanoma spots on my skin and her sutures were very well done.

Jan 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Highly recommended! She is super smart and extremely sweet!

Jan 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

She is amazing. Very genuine, caring, honest and generous! I've told my friends, family and clients about her and some of them had been looking for a trust worthy , capable dermatologist . She's my go to from here on out with any skin issues.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Bad experience with filler show details Bad experience with filler
Apr 22nd, 2014

Dr.Maher did fillers to my cheeks but it looks puffy which makes the area under my eyes look deeper and darker. She didn't inject the fillers in the right place.

OUTSTANDING DOCTOR show details OUTSTANDING DOCTOR
Nov 29th, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Mehr for about 2 months now for mole removal. She has been great with me,answering all my question and making feel that the problem was going to get fixed. She's a"Straight Shooter" and I like that. She's also very warm with a great bedside manor. I would highly recommend her as a choice for a doctor

Excellent show details Excellent
Mar 23rd, 2012

My visit with Dr. Mehr exceeded my expectations. She was very thorough and biopsied a suspicious mole - it turned out to be a melanoma! I showed this spot to 2 other doctors before and they both said it was nothing to worry about. Dr. Mehr listened to my concerns, performed an excellent surgery on my abdomen and potentially saved my life. Now all my entire family goes to see her.