Dr. Neda Picuric Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Neda Picuric?

A compassionate and kind doctor

Posted on January 30th, 2017

After suffering for almost 10 years and losing all hope, I was lucky to meet Dr. Picuric who properly diagnosed me with Bipolar. She spent a long time talking to my partner and helped me reconnect with my parents. She repeatedly explained how to manage my illness and avoid relapsin. No one has ever done that for me before. Dr. Picuric is very thorough and effective. I'm glad she had the patience and determination to see me through a difficult time. I am doing well today thanks to her help.

Posted on June 1st, 2016

Dr Pecuric does not show compassion to others, is very demeaning, rude and unprofessional. She has a great tendency of trying to bully and belittle others. Her treatment towards patients that are incapable of speaking up for themselves is horrific. She has no business working in the field of psychiatry and should not be allowed to practice in the mental health field as she causes her clients to worsen with her prude attitude and self adoration. There should have been a personality test done.

Posted on January 23rd, 2017