A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neda Shariff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shariff
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shariff Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Shariff graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Shariff has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neda Fahtme Shariff DO and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neda F. Shariff practice?
- Dr. Neda Shariff has 1 office location.
Dr. Neda Shariff practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Auburn, NY.
See Auburn Pediatricians and Auburn Adolescent Specialists.