A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neda Yousif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neda Yousif, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yousif graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Yousif has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
- Revere: MGH Revere HealthCare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neda N Yousif MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Neda N. Yousif practice?
- Dr. Neda Yousif has 1 office location.
Dr. Neda Yousif practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Revere, MA.
See Revere Internists and Revere Pediatricians.