A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neda Yousif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neda Yousif, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yousif graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Yousif has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
- Revere: MGH Revere HealthCare Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yousif accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan