Learn more about Dr. Neda Zamani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neda Zamani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zamani
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Zamani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neda Zamani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Zamani graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Zamani has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital-Elgin
- Sherman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neda Zamani MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Neda Zamani practice?
- Dr. Neda Zamani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neda Zamani practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Algonquin, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elgin, IL.
See Algonquin Internists and Algonquin Cardiologists.