A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neda Zamani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neda Zamani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zamani
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neda Zamani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Zamani graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Zamani has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital-Elgin
- Sherman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neda Zamani MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Neda Zamani practice?
- Dr. Neda Zamani has 6 office locations.
Dr. Neda Zamani practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Elgin, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Huntley, IL and DeKalb, IL.
See Elgin Internists and Elgin Cardiologists.