A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nedim Cakan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nedim Cakan, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Cakan graduated from Hacettepe Universitesi, Ankara.
Dr. Cakan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nedim Cakan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Nedim Cakan practice?
- Dr. Nedim Cakan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Nedim Cakan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Alpena, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians and Detroit Endocrinologists.