A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nedim Cakan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nedim Cakan, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Cakan graduated from Hacettepe Universitesi, Ankara.
Dr. Cakan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cakan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nedim Cakan practice?
Dr. Nedim Cakan practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Alpena, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians and Detroit Endocrinologists.