Surgeons

10210 N 92nd St
Ste 205
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
480-551-2528
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Finally Done !  |  show details
by Pat P. on Aug 26th, 2014

I have just finished my last radiation treatment. My cancer is gone. Without Dr. Harrison's surgical skill and her recommendations for oncologists and Carol her wonderful care coordinator, I don't think I would have made it thru. Shes spent over two hours with me and my family in one of the most thorough exams. Surgey was scheduled right away and my journey to today began. I can't thank her enough for giving me my life back. She is AWESOME ! I have just recommended her to a friend who has an appointment on Thursday. Great Doctor.

|  Excellent  |  show details
Oct 30th, 2012

Dr. Harrison was wonderful, as was her office staff. She was kind, caring and had an excellent bedside manner. She explained everything in great detail and would answer my questions without hesitation. I was confident in her diagnosis, in her recommended procedure(s) and her surgical abilities. I would highly recommend her.

Jun 28th, 2012

I felt I was in exceptionally competent and caring hands throughout my experience. Her reputation is stellar and her office staff makes you feel like a part of the family. They helped make a very difficult experience much easier and I appreciated each of them!

May 3rd, 2012

I would recommend Dr. Harrison to any woman with breast cancer. She really cares about her patients and did an excellent job on the surgery. She is professional, courteous and always makes you feel comfortable asking questions.

Oct 14th, 2011

She is great, loved everything about her. She is awesome.

Oct 4th, 2011

I can not believe all that I have been reading about Dr. Harrison. I had an overall good experience with her and her sister Carol. However I did not care for her nurse she was very cold and not friendly. I must say it was Carol who was so very kind and compassionate every time I called..

|  Beware  |  show details
May 20th, 2011

this doctor has horrible bedside manner, doesn't answer questions in a professional manner and doesn't respond to calls from the hospital. For example, five months after surgery, when asked why a new ache/pain arose, she says...well you just had surgery...actually the new pain is from scar tissue. Her excuse for not responding to the calls from the hospital were that they didn't have the correct number. One week after surgery, at the office visit, she sent in the nurse and never looked at it. We are very close to writing a letter to the state board. If you want to go through a traumatic experience with a horrible doctor than she is the one for you.

|  Lacks compassion  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2010

Cold, clinical, makes uncaring, offhanded remarks to vulnerable breast cancer patient. No way to tell if her supposedly good reputation for surgical skill is justified. Simple lumpectomy had no complications.

|  Excellent Diagnostician  |  show details
by Janet B. on Sep 1st, 2010

Kept my appointment. Surprised at how thorough she was. Caught a heart problem my regular doctor didn't. got it fixed before my cancer surgery. I'm fine now and have been for two yers now.

Aug 31st, 2010

"Arrogant if questioned. During a double mastectomy, she was well aware of lymph node to be removed, and had ignored a major node, and removed 4 other nodes. When the test results in, they did not conquer with prior medical records, and was annoyed, that she was told to remove the additional cancer node asap. I had to experience a secondary full surgery in less than 2 weeks, of my full masectomy, and now have additional scarring, and considerable more pain in healing. I am not gravely dissapointed in my care, I am wanting a valid answer why a she left the known unhealthy node in and removed 4 healthy nodes out. Why she tried to make cover up her mistake and why she is not giving a fair explanation of this horrible fate.

|  Not so much interested in the after appearance.  |  show details
Jun 22nd, 2010

Did her job, removed cancer and breast tissue only. No concideration of how the site looked on patient after surgery. Suggested plactic surgeon to finish appearance. Would not recommend for younger patients who would be concerned how you will look after the surgery. Should have suggested to have a plastic surgeon present at the time so you would not have to go back again. I am not talking about reconstructive surgery, just regular simple mastectomy.

|  Get a different doctor...  |  show details
Apr 5th, 2010

Arrogant if questioned.Misdiagnosed regarding lymph node involvement with staging breast cancer.Does not order complete scans for both breasts.