A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nedra Joyner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nedra Joyner, Otolaryngologist, Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nedra Joyner, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Joyner graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Joyner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Eastside Medical Center
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nedra H Joyner MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
- Where does Dr. Nedra H. Joyner practice?
- Dr. Nedra Joyner has 16 office locations.
Dr. Nedra Joyner practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Cumming, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Snellville, GA and Dawsonville, GA.
See Cumming Otolaryngologists and Cumming Plastic Surgeons.