Dr. Nedra Joyner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

January 12th, 2016
Being a 1st time patient, I didn't expect an evaluation with an ENT to initially last less than 5 minutes. Dr. Joyner agreed with the audiological report and was ready to send me on my way! She filled some paperwork out and explained and answered questions or hypothesis I was asking about. I feel that this was a POOR initial consult with a patient you have never met before! Will not be returning to see her.

April 1st, 2015
Does not explain
Nedra was polite, but she didn't explain her diagnosis. I needed to ask her assistant why she was recommending the particular treatment.

July 20th, 2014
Vocal Cord
Dr Joyner isn't great at her bed side manner but she is great at her job so that makes up (a little) for the other !! I had serious problems with my vocal cords and thanks to Dr Joyner I now have a beautiful voice again !! I owe her so much and I appreciate her !! I trust her to do what is right for me and I can't say that about a lot of doctors.

April 30th, 2012
improper diagnosis
she did notlisten to patient previous ancedents and disregarded all previous treatments. Disregarded info of repeated ear infections (4 to 5 a year) that always respond to antiobiotics following throat infection as cooincidental. Diagnosed previos ear infections in 60 year old woman as jaw pain from TMJ. Following antiobiotic treatments pain is 100% gone every time until next sore throat hits.

March 22nd, 2012
Changed the Quality of My Life!
Prior to meeting Dr Joyner I had been suffering with chronic ear infections that had become quite debilitating. Several doctors and nearly 3 years later, I was referred to Dr. Joyner. I told her my story. She genuinely listened and expressed concern for the chronicity of my ear. She ran tests that had not been done before and explained the situation in a detailed mannner -- had not been done before. She offered recommendations and alternative treatment approaches to address my situation.Since then my ears are much better and so is the quality of my life thanks to Dr. Joyner.