Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Hormone Therapy show details Hormone Therapy
by Anne on Jul 28th, 2016

Very compassionate and understanding

by Krysten on May 8th, 2016

Dr. Rice is great. She spent as much time with us as we needed. She answered our every question and is very knowledgeable. She is very easy to get along with and always in a great mood. I enjoyed being her patient, but sadly we moved. He nurse is awesome as well. However he office manager and front desk stuff are terrible.My insurance faxed them my short term disability paperwork and they were supposed to fax it back. A week later I receive a call from my insurance bc they still didn't have my paperwork. So I called the front stuff and they said they were waiting on a payment!!!!!!! I had to come in and pay $25 fee also they said it would take at least 48 hrs for me to get it the paperwork back. I lived 40 miles aways at that point. 1. They couldn't call me a week ago when they received the paperwork and tell me about it?!?!? 2. I had my 2 week check up in one week so I asked if I can make a payment then and they said they will not process my paperwork until they get the $25. Ridiculous

by Anne E. Machado on Apr 18th, 2016

After being referred to Dr. Rice for HRT. I am so much better , compared to the last five years. Well worth the drive every 3 or so months.

Mar 23rd, 2016

Dr Rice is very personable, easy to get a long with. I have been seeing her for about 4-5 yrs. the only negative is if you have an appointment and she has to deliver a baby you will be waiting a long time or be r/s which I do not mind because I know when ever my baby is due she will be there and not worried about her office appointments so it is actually comforting.

by Ann W. on Feb 17th, 2015

Dr. Rice is amazing, this was my first visit. Great choice!

Apr 21st, 2012

This was my first time at any OBGYN and Dr. Rice (and her nurse) was very welcoming and caring. She takes as much time as needed to answer your questions and make you feel comfortable about the process. I had fears of going to an OBGYN, especially because I'm not sexually active, and Dr. Rice was considerate and made accommodations for my situation. She has a pleasant personality and also a great sense of humor! I received a tetanus shot here and her nurse was amazing! Didn't feel a thing!