Dr. Nedra Rosen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nedra Rosen?

December 9th, 2016

Dr. rosen is a woonderful doctor. She gives great advice and referrals

June 10th, 2015

Best New York Physician

Phenomenal physician. The best medical practitioner I have had in 40 years. My wife also goes to Dr. Rosen also

March 5th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Rosen for over 3 years now. I am happy with the care I recieve

June 8th, 2013

Best General Physician I've Ever Had

Dr. Rosen is very thorough, and goes over everything out loud as she's doing it. Se is calm, caring, and accommodating. I've never felt so taken are of before at a physical .

February 24th, 2012

Went to ER - had to pull teeth to get appointment

Went to the ER, tried to schedule a follow-up. Kept getting blown off by the very rude staff.Eventual consultation was a waste of time. Takes very conservative approaches to diagnosing issues requiring repeated visits. Not cost-effective. Administrative staff does not properly bill insurance resulting in headaches all around.Avoid, avoid, avoid..

August 25th, 2011

Amazing

I have been a patient of Dr. Rosen's for over 18 years. She is one of a kind. Incredibly detailed and spends more time with you then any doctor I have seen since. She is a real pro and has my complete trust.

August 28th, 2010

Dr. Rosen, is extremely intelligent, thorough, and caring. I consider myself very fortunate to be under her care. She has been my Dr. for over 15 years and I'm unable to imagine being treated by any other physician. If you choose her as your Doc, you will be in the very best of hands.

April 29th, 2010

Execellent, Caring Doctor

I would not think of going to another doctor. Dr. Rosen is perhaps the best doctor that I have been to. She is extremly thorough and caring. I trust her completely. I have her manage my thyroid problems and diabetes. Her treatments where no different then any specialist that I have gone to.

November 21st, 2008

Could not be better!

I have been going to Dr. Rosen for over 15 years. She is my angel. Extremely thorough. If there is a problem, she will find it or make sure she will find some specialist who will. Have recommended her to several friends and they are all very confident about her abilities and caring. You couldn't do better than Dr. Rosen.

November 21st, 2008

the best

Dr. Rosen has been my doctor for over 10 years. She has always been communicative, direct and thorough. I have seen many doctors and she is hands down one of the best. She is very concerned about her patients and follows up. I trust her thoroughly.

March 22nd, 2008

Excellent doctor!

I have been going to Dr. Rosen for 5 years and I love her! She is a great doctor-- and is very caring! I feel completely comfortable talking to her about any problems. She is simply the best!

May 5th, 2017