A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nedunchezian Sithian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nedunchezian Sithian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nedunchezian Sithian, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sithian graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Sithian has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nedunchezian Sithian BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nedunchezian Sithian practice?
- Dr. Nedunchezian Sithian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nedunchezian Sithian practices Surgery near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Surgeons.