Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Needham Ward
Dr. Needham Ward, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tacoma, WA. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ward is affiliated with MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital, St Joseph Medical Center and St Clare Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Needham Ward has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Needham Ward is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tacoma, WA.
Dr. Tariq Salam
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Tacoma, WA 0 mi20
Dr. Sean Javaheri
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Tacoma, WA 0 mi12
Dr. Kurt Kinney
Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Tacoma, WA 0 mi18