Excellent clinician show details Excellent clinician
by Kenneth on Feb 14th, 2014

I have been using Dr. French for about 2 or 3 years and have found him to be an excellent clinician who is very personable and always has time when I need it so I never feel rushed. He also does follow up calls himself to report results (from a general physical).

Dec 28th, 2013

I have been with Dr. French many years and will continue my medical needs through him. The office staff is always engaged in LOUD conversations and have had numerous insurance billing miss coded. Phone calls are always put on hold and at times have had to hang up and call back

Doctor's Response

I will have a new office and the atmosphere will be peaceful and professional.

Superlative show details Superlative
Apr 4th, 2012

Quite possibly the best doctor I have ever had. Doctor Neel French is courteous and definitely places your health first. He is thorough and is not afraid to spend time to listen to what you have to say. If your current Doctor is one of those who is in and out in as least amount time as possible, you are putting your health at risk. If you are in the area, or you take your health seriously, give his office a call and setup a health/life changing appointment. You will not be disappointed.

office stafff show details office stafff
Jul 12th, 2011

Office staff is very courtious but spend a LOT of time in loud personal gab. Calling for a appointment, always put on hold for 5-10 min.

Doctor's Response

I will have a new office soon and this won't be an issue

Best doctor in Chicago show details Best doctor in Chicago
Jul 9th, 2011

I just relocated to Wash DC. After over 8 years with Dr. French, it has been hard to find a PCP that is as caring, courteous and thorough as he is.

Dr. French Rating show details Dr. French Rating
by Ben Smith on Apr 9th, 2010

I have been seeeing Dr. French almost since he became a M.D. As long as he will continue to see me i will have no problem seeing him for the rest of my life or until he retires.