Dr. Neel Shah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Neel Shah?

Waste of time and money

Posted on December 22nd, 2015

Wasted 6 months of my life. My friend recommended Dr.Shaah as she knew I had several health issues. So I waited forever to see the best. I thought he wanted to help me. He ran some tests that took like 3 weeks to get someone to tell me everything is fine.Went again 3 months later and he said everything is fine, you just need diet pills and dermatologist. I am highly offended. He said if there is any other tests to run let him know. So I did. It took 5 days to get anything back, and he said these tests are not necessary. I want my money and 6 months back. I know he is wrong. I even spelled out specific tests and he just blew me off. I think he should take a few minutes and research instead of see how many more patients he can get through and make more money on.

Review for Dr. Neel Shah - Endocrinologist, Houston, TX

Posted on January 31st, 2012

Dr. Shah exemplifies the type of doctor all physicians should strive to be like. After countless visits with numerous other doctors, Dr. Shah finally ...

Posted on June 13th, 2015