Dr. Neel Shah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Neel Shah?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 22nd, 2015

Waste of time and money

Wasted 6 months of my life. My friend recommended Dr.Shaah as she knew I had several health issues. So I waited forever to see the best. I thought he wanted to help me. He ran some tests that took like 3 weeks to get someone to tell me everything is fine.Went again 3 months later and he said everything is fine, you just need diet pills and dermatologist. I am highly offended. He said if there is any other tests to run let him know. So I did. It took 5 days to get anything back, and he said these tests are not necessary. I want my money and 6 months back. I know he is wrong. I even spelled out specific tests and he just blew me off. I think he should take a few minutes and research instead of see how many more patients he can get through and make more money on.

January 31st, 2012

Review for Dr. Neel Shah - Endocrinologist, Houston, TX

Dr. Shah exemplifies the type of doctor all physicians should strive to be like. After countless visits with numerous other doctors, Dr. Shah finally ...

June 13th, 2015