A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neela Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neela Patel, Family Practitioner, Geriatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neela Patel, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Excess Medications (Polypharmacy)
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hospice Care
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Kempegowda Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bangalore. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Patel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- University Hospital - San Antonio
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neela Kumari Patel MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neela K. Patel practice?
- Dr. Neela Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Neela Patel practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Family Physicians and San Antonio Geriatric Doctors.