A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neela Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neela Patel, Family Practitioner, Geriatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neela Patel, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Excess Medications (Polypharmacy)
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hospice Care
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Kempegowda Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bangalore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Patel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neela Kumari Patel MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neela K. Patel practice?
- Dr. Neela Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Neela Patel practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Family Physicians.