A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neela Parekh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neela Parekh, Pediatrics is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neela Parekh, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parekh graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Parekh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parekh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neela N. Parekh practice?
- Dr. Neela Parekh practices Pediatrics near Los Gatos, CA.