Dr. Shah show details Dr. Shah
by Now A Concerned Former Patient on Apr 22nd, 2014

Terrible dr. I have severe issues I needed to discuss and yet while waiting the nurse came in and said dr. Only had time to address one issue. True story, she wouldn't even acknowledge my other concerns even though I felt they was all related.

Caring Doctor show details Caring Doctor
Jun 24th, 2012

Dr. Shah diagnosed and correctly treated a digestive problem I have suffered with for 5 years. After I started her suggested form of treatment, the problem vanished in about 2 weeks. And has not returned. Dr. Shah is a caring, very smart doctor. My husband and son and his family now use her, as needed, for medical treatment. Four of my friends now see her as well. Everyone is very satisfied with her treatment.

The Best show details The Best
Jun 20th, 2012

When moving from Florida to Texas we were anxious in finding a good physician. She has certainly fit the bill and then some. She has been on the dime with diagnosis, helpful,caring. Her staff is wonderful. Thank God we found her.

Apr 30th, 2012

Dr. Shah is very thorough and takes the time to explain everything she is doing and all results. She has a pleasant demeanor and has an excellent office staff.

Top Notch show details Top Notch
Apr 22nd, 2012

Great Doctor!!! I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Excellent physician show details Excellent physician
Apr 4th, 2012

Dr. Shah was an excellent physcian. She explained everything in simple and actionable terms. Her staff was courteous. I'd recommend Dr. Shah to any of my friends.

Excellent Care! show details Excellent Care!
Mar 9th, 2012

I am very satisified with the care Dr. Shah provides. I feel well taken care of and the office staff is very welcoming. I would highly recommend Dr. Shah to anyone.

Thorough and cares for her patients show details Thorough and cares for her patients
Feb 1st, 2012

I have only been seeing Dr. Shah for a short period of time. She is extremely thorough with her patients and I like that. I think that as her practice grows, this may become a problem with managing time. There is about a 15 minute wait to see the doctor even if you are the only one there.

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
Sep 3rd, 2011

Dr. Shah is an excellent doctor with a great bedside manner. She spent time going though all of my medical problems and is very experienced. I would recommend her to anyone of my family members.

Rude show details Rude
Apr 3rd, 2011

Rude Dr. Very short with me. I spent more time talking with the office manager about my deductable had to call the insurance myself to prove to them i had met my deductable for the year.