A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neelam Gandhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neelam Gandhi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neelam Gandhi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Gandhi graduated from Howard University , Washington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gandhi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neelam Ramesh Gandhi MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Neelam R. Gandhi practice?
- Dr. Neelam Gandhi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neelam Gandhi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Crystal Lake, IL.
See Crystal Lake Obstetricians & Gynecologists.