A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neelam Goel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neelam Goel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neelam Goel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goel graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Goel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ottawa Regional Hospital & Healthcare Center
- Illinois Valley Community Hospital
- St Margarets Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neelam Goel MD is a female Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Neelam Goel practice?
- Dr. Neelam Goel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Neelam Goel practices Pediatrics near Peru, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Spring Valley, IL and Ottawa, IL.
See Peru Pediatricians.