A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neelam Sihag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neelam Sihag is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sihag
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sihag Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neelam Sihag, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sihag graduated from Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner.
Dr. Sihag has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neelam Sihag MD and PHD is a female Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Neelam Sihag practice?
- Dr. Neelam Sihag has 1 office location.
Dr. Neelam Sihag practices Psychiatry near Lowell, MA.
See Lowell Psychiatrists.