2.2

April 25th, 2017
Don't do it....
This doctor put me on a medication that caused serious weight gain. When I asked to be moved to a similar medication that was not known for causing significant weight gain, she refused! Secondly, and more importantly, she began charging me a copay which my insurance did not have. When I pointed this out to her secretary, I was told that "from now on they were making patients pay up front, since patients were not paying." I pointed out that I did not have a copay, and that I was always faithful about mailing a check when I received a bill. Then I was told that Dr. Sihag wanted "cash only up front." I contacted my insurance carrier, told them about Dr. Sihag, and was told to find another doctor, which I did. I never went back again! Dr. Sihag, I was told, was completely wrong regarding her demand for "Cash up front.",, She is supposed to adhere to the rules of the insurance carriers.

April 16th, 2016
Neglects her patients
When you are fragile she will drop you and not care if you relapse or not. I'm charge 180 for missed appointments even if 2 were for because I have a sick child. She stop seeing me because I'm an addict. If you need help for anything would not recommend her ever!

March 16th, 2016
Your reviews saved me
I am not the type of person who takes negative or nasty attitude from anyone especially someone I am paying for a service or help. This Dr was suggested to me by a friend when I couldnt get in to see their therapist who they adore. Luckily when I googled her to get the office contact info I came across these reviews and immediately threw out her info. I sincerely appreciate all of you taking the time to post your experiences because it has saved me from additional stress and anxiety and possibly something far worse. I have to question why she is still licensed to practice in the state given all of this negative feedback. I guess it just goes to show that when it comes down to it the patient really doesnt matter at all and all we have to ensure quacks like this are put out of business is through posting reviews and word of mouth. I have already sent a link to this page to my friend who suggested her and another who I mentioned her to so that they can avoid and spread the word. Thanks again and I wish all of you the best of luck and good mental health.

December 1st, 2015
every review is accurate. She is a real winner. THe only good thing about her office is her office manager Stephanie, a real kind soul.

March 10th, 2014
This "Dr." was the most uncaring, uninterested, Mental Health "provider " I have ever encountered in 16 yrs. of treatment. She is opinionated almost to the point of being a bully with an ego that was certainly created by Her own overblown opinion of her skills. I wouldn't suggest her as a Veternarian for my pets never mind for anyone in a fragile state of mind or even MILDLY DEPRESSED for that matter. She was. RUDE TO THE POINT OF BEING LOW CLASS. 3 visits and I was gone. If I wanted to be abused I would still be married. SO DOC....TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE, YOU SUCK IT UP!

March 18th, 2013
Awful Experience
Dr.Sihag has no respect for her patients. She sees them as a piece of paper-not as a patient,just words on her computer screen. If you are looking for a new med provider, stear clear of this pompous,cold,rude shrew.

September 18th, 2012
Worst staff ever.
Staff is beyond crabby and unhelpful. There is one very sweet lady who works in the evenings. The rest of them are just plain nasty. Charged me a cancellation fee of $100 when I couldn't get to her office because of a snowstorm. Gave me 2 months of medication when I moved out of state, refused to give one additional month when I couldn't get an appointment with a new dr sooner than Dec '12. This place will nickel and dime you, they don't care about your well-being. Stay far away if you have a choice!

May 12th, 2012
diagnosis
I don't understand why Dr. Sihag doesn't take the time to explain the meds. she puts you on and the reasoning behind it.

April 30th, 2012
Find someone else
Dr. Sihag was to the point and very rude in the way she did it. I found her to be very bad for my own self esteem. Since I am no longer a client of hers, I have been told by many people who had her the same thing I said. Being a recovering alcoholic, I found it hard to stay sober in her care.

November 6th, 2011
dr sihag
If you are looking for compassion and understanding for your situation, then you have walked in the wrong door.Dr. Sihag is not a nice person.She cares about fitting in as many patients as possible more than she would care about you.I know friends which are no longer patients of hers. They could not tolerate the bad treatment.Don't be fooled by all her framed credentials on her wall.

September 15th, 2011
Disappointing
Dr. Sihag is not a warm or nice person.If any patient expects a little compassion from her with their problems, they have walked in the wrong door.I've been to India and it's clear to me that even though she's a dr. she shoulg go back to her third world country and maybe she would fit in.Bye Bye "ICE LADY'.

September 21st, 2010
I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. The whole experience from the minute you walk into the waiting room to finally getting in to see the doctor, is a total nightmare. the recptionist is a basket case and cannot handle more than one thing at a time. Because she is usually overwhelmed with phone calls, patients in the waiting area, she can be very flip and abrupt with patients trying to check in or check out. Its obvious that this office overbooks because there is always quite a few patients waiting at the same time to get in to see the doctor. Once you finally do get in, the doctor spents very little time listening to what is going on with the patients. She can be abrupt and outright rude at times. Very seldom makes eye contact with patient. Always writing notes. The only good thing about this doctor, is her office manager who is always cheerful nad helpful. This doctor would get 2 thumbs down from me.