A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neelam Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neelam Verma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verma
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Verma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neelam Verma, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from Thanjavur Medical College.
Dr. Verma has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neelam Verma MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neelam Verma practice?
- Dr. Neelam Verma has 1 office location.
Dr. Neelam Verma practices Family Medicine near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Primary Care Doctors.