A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neelam Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neelam Verma, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from Thanjavur Medical College.
Dr. Verma has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neelam Verma MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neelam Verma practice?
- Dr. Neelam Verma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neelam Verma practices Family Medicine near McKinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See McKinney Family Physicians.