Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mani Subramanian
Dr. Mani Subramanian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Des Plaines, IL. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Subramanian is affiliated with Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, Mercy Hospital Janesville and Holy Family Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mani Subramanian has the following 3 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mani Subramanian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Des Plaines, IL.
Dr. Timothy Cahill
Des Plaines, IL 0 mi31
Dr. Igor Naryzhny
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Des Plaines, IL 0 mi8
Dr. Peter Werner
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Des Plaines, IL 0 mi49