Dr. Neelavathi Senkottaiyan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

July 28th, 2015
Dr Neele was so helpful. My diabetes got complicated and my primary wanted to put me on disability. I was able to get an appointment with her within 48 hours of calling and explaining my situation to her nurse. I was a basket case, me on disability, at my age? I think not. With Dr Neele's help, I purchased a new insulin pump and cgm. It took about 6 weeks, but after many changes in insulin dosage I was able to return to work. She help me get back to work when my primary would not even talk to me or return my phone calls. She is the only one I allow to treat my diabetes and follow her instructions as perfectly as I can.

January 15th, 2015
I visited this dr last week. She Answered 3 q of mine and after that she did physical exam for 1 min. After that she seemed to be in rush I asked het i have few more questions to ask she smiled at me and went out of the room. I was shocked, I told nurse abut it and she told me you can drop your questions on mymercy.net. I visited dr after 1 year , so I had few questions to ask regarding my future planning.

August 26th, 2014
Awesome doctor!
She's very friendly and approachable. Takes time with you and answers questions thoughtfully.

May 2nd, 2013
more Doctors like this
Dr. Neele is a wonderful Dr. thoughtful, courteous and listen to your concerns. She really put my mind at ease.