Learn more about Dr. Neelay Gandhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neelay Gandhi, Family Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gandhi
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Gandhi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neelay Gandhi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Smoking Cessation
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Gandhi graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Gandhi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neelay Ramesh Gandhi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neelay R. Gandhi practice?
- Dr. Neelay Gandhi has 1 office location.
Dr. Neelay Gandhi practices Family Medicine near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Family Physicians.