A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neelay Gandhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neelay Gandhi, Family Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gandhi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neelay Gandhi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Smoking Cessation
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Gandhi graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Gandhi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neelay Ramesh Gandhi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neelay R. Gandhi practice?
- Dr. Neelay Gandhi has 1 office location.
Dr. Neelay Gandhi practices Family Medicine near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Primary Care Doctors.