Dr. Neelesh Bangalore MD Patient Reviews

• 2 reviews

July 14th, 2013
Truly a life saver.
I started chemo treatments in 2010 with Dr.Bangalore after colon surgery. I went to him, because he was treating my 23 year old niece. She was doing fantastic after having been given a very small chance of survival. She is alive and kicking today thanks to wonderful Dr. Bangalore and his amazing staff. My family carries the lynch syndrome gene. This doctor and his staff gave us encouragement and hope. I too am doing great and would recommend Dr. Bangalore to everyone who wants to feel safe and respected.

June 27th, 2011
I was truly disappointed with the staff of this doctor. I was recently diagnosed with cancer and my family doctor had recommended that I see this doctor. He is the only oncologist in town, which I find hard to believe. But I guess I should have not been surprised, when I walked into the packed waiting room. Nowhere to sit. Staff are totally clueless on providing excellent customer service to the patients. This is no normal doctor's office. People are dealing with real issues, and the staff really made it seem as if everyone in the waiting room was dealing with a runny nose. I showed up 10 mins early for my appt to be told that the doctor is running 45 mins late. OKAY!!!! The medical assistant calls me and my family back and they don't have an examination room ready. She proceeds to take us into the employee break room where she wants to take my vital signs. REALLY!!! Then to top it off, the medical assistant proceeds to ask me why am I seeing them today. That just blew my head off. It took them 2 weeks to return my co-pay which they didn't know how to do. Don't waste your time. Go see a doctor in Pleasanton, CA who will treat you like the person you are.