Dr. Neelima Chu MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 16th, 2015
Best do you
She is the best . I felt like am seeing family member . Very caring with a lot of expeirience . I was nervous after my first appointment, but after my second appointment I was so happy I knew am in good hand .

May 12th, 2015
worst experience
I am surprised in her profile it states she treats her patients with care and compassion. I did not see that in her. She never returns my calls regarding lab results. she will leave messages with nurses to call me back and forth. I have never met a doctor who does not communicate with her patients and discuss their health options. I will not reccomend or consider going back to see her.

February 25th, 2015
Dr. Chu is remarkable! She talks not only as a doctor but as a friend. She is kind, understanding and makes you feel good about your treatment and recovery. I am so glad she's my endocrinologist. She's been a life saver!

December 23rd, 2011
Truly the best
There isnt any other doctor I have had that can compare to her or even come close. She cares about you and looks out for you. She is patient and understanding and she is sincere. I cant say enough good things about her. She truly is a wonderful and inspiring person.

December 20th, 2011
The Best Ever
Dr Chu has been My Dr for over 8 years. In my opinion she is the best ever not only does she care about my Health she cares about my life" When meeting with her she makes me feel so important and that I matter. She looks me straight in my eye and really listens and cares about what I am going through. I see her every Six Months and I leave her office satisfied with my visit.

April 30th, 2008
Fabulous Doctor
Just started seeing this doctor to try to control my diabetes. After many years of failure to control it, my blood sugar levels improved greatly just hours after my first visit with Dr. Chu. She wrote out a plan for me, and gave me the tools to work with, and she cares. I would recommend her to anyone.