Dr. Neelima Kale MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

December 29th, 2015
If you have any pain issues don't count on this doctor to help much let alone call you back

March 5th, 2012
I love Dr. kale, she's is very knowledgeable and experienced in a wide array of areas. She is my primary as well as gyno. One stop healthcare, it's so convenient. I also love the fact that she's not quick to prescribe, where as when my husband saw his dr with the same BP & Cholesterol and his dr insisted on meds. where Dr Kale advised diet and exercise and monitoring...she's the best!

August 30th, 2010
Dr. Kale is a wonderful, caring physician.
Dr. Kale has been my doctor for several years. She listens - really listens to what you have to say. She is not quick to prescribe medications and is always looking for a healthy alternative. I hope she never leaves this practice.

April 12th, 2010
Very Happy With Her For Myself And My Daughter (15)
I seldom need a doctor, at least for now, and when i needed to find one I got in with her very quickly and without complications. It seemed that all other doctors I called just gave me a hard time for being a new patient. First impression was that she likes to prescribe things a little to quick for my taste. However, that proved to be wrong when i took my daughter for headache problems (she has always had headaches). Dr. Kale was so awesome about it, she really helped and did not whatsoever push heavy meds. We both really like her and are grateful that she we found her. Oh and every time I call we get in fast!

February 15th, 2010
A kind & personable lady doctor. Encouraged healthy lifestyle changes in a supportive manner. Has children in local school system - understands concerns of family as a 'family' practicioner. Very thorough, yet easy to speak with.