Dr. Neelima Kaushal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Neelima Kaushal?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 2nd, 2016

Great care and good bedside manner.

April 8th, 2015

Worst OB ever!

This practice is very unprofessional. Ever since my first appointment, I wait for an hour to be seen when my appointment was 3:00 I would be seen at 4:15 because they were "running a little behind." They do not apologize for the wait and have done it for my last four appointments. This specific time I had an appointment for today and upon my arrival they said I had no appointment. I showed them the card with the written date and time and they tried to make excuses saying their technician took a vacation so They don't know why I would receive that date. Again, they did not apologize. What they said was that they changed my date and it was for next week. They did not inform me on the change and gave me a time that I am never available. They are the worst practice I've ever been to and I would never want anyone to go through what I did. I have missed much needed hours from work, classes at school, and a great job opportunity because of the long wait and I will be changing doctors. They are horrible!!

November 7th, 2011

Perfect

Have seen this doctor for years, very pleased in all aspects

November 2nd, 2011

The wait time can tend to be long but that is because she gives each patient individual attention, and she fits patients in who need to be seen immediately. She is kind and compassionate.

September 16th, 2011

Great Doctor, Bad Logistics

I love Dr. Kaushal and think she is fantastic. However, if she wasn't such a great doctor I don't think I would use her. The office itself does not give the impression of a professional medical facility. The entire office needs to be updated, not that that is a factor in care, just matters with impressions. The restroom is in the hallway and often is very dirty and missing supplies and leaving urine samples is always questionable as I am almost certain another patient took my sample on one occasion. The office staff is polite but do seem a little disinterested in being friendly. The wait time is EXCESSIVE, on only one occasion have I ever seen Dr. Kaushal without waiting at a minimum 50 minutes. I attribute this to Dr. Kaushal being overbooked with the hospital and her office and feel like she should try to schedule better in order to prevent it. I have no doubts about Dr. Kaushals ability and her bedside manner is no nonsense which I appreciate. Again, I think if she had more time this would improve for those patients who prefer to interact more. I will continue to use her, but if the wait times continue to be so long and the office environment doesn't improve i might consider trying to find another doctor.

August 22nd, 2011

Dirty, Late & Overall Poor Experience

If you are wanting ease of care, good communication, and someone that truly cares about you and your health, this is NOT the clinic for you. The office is dirty, chairs and carpet is stained, expect to wait an hour on average and even more time in the exam room. Expect that when you need Dr. Kaushal, she will not return your call, nor leave you in excellent care when she is not available. Expect the run-around with her office staff. It baffles me how she can keep a clientele. Poor, poor service.

January 6th, 2011

Dr Kaushal has a very caring bedside manner. I told her I experience more pain than most do during annual ob/gyn exam due to have never had a child and cervix is really high up (another dr told me that)..and Dr Kaushal was so gentle and quick with the ob/gyn exam that I had a great feeling leaving her office. She really cared about me. A doctor I had previously gone to, was much rougher during the ob/gyn routine exam. I am so happy to be a patient of hers.

August 22nd, 2017