A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neelima Kute:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neelima Kute is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neelima Kute, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kute graduated from Shivaji University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kute has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neelima Mukund Kute MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neelima M. Kute practice?
- Dr. Neelima Kute has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neelima Kute practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Family Physicians and Bala Cynwyd Internists.