A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neelima Paladugu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neelima Paladugu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neelima Paladugu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Paladugu graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Paladugu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Fulton Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neelima Paladugu MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neelima Paladugu practice?
- Dr. Neelima Paladugu has 1 office location.
Dr. Neelima Paladugu practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists.