A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neelima Penugonda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Penugonda
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Penugonda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neelima Penugonda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Penugonda graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Penugonda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Lankenau Hospital - On staff since 2009
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neelima Penugonda MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neelima Penugonda practice?
- Dr. Neelima Penugonda has 1 office location.
Dr. Neelima Penugonda practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Internists and Royal Oak Geriatric Doctors.