A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neelima Penugonda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neelima Penugonda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Penugonda graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Penugonda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Lankenau Hospital - On staff since 2009
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neelima Penugonda MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neelima Penugonda practice?
- Dr. Neelima Penugonda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neelima Penugonda practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Royal Oak Internists and Royal Oak Geriatric Doctors.