A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neelima Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neelima Sharma is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Sharma has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
- Adventist GlenOaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neelima Sharma MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neelima Sharma practice?
- Dr. Neelima Sharma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neelima Sharma practices Family Medicine near Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Hoffman Estates Family Physicians.