Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Neelima Singh
Dr. Neelima Singh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lynn, MA. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Singh is affiliated with North Shore Medical Center - Salem Hospital, North Shore Children's Hospital and North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital. Dr. Singh has received 6 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Neelima Singh has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Neelima Singh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lynn, MA.
Dr. Peter Sheckman
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Lynn, MA 0 mi46
Dr. Ryan Gosselin
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Lynn, MA 0 mi4
Dr. Paul Copeland
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Lynn, MA 0 mi38