A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neelima Turlapaty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neelima Turlapaty is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neelima Turlapaty, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Turlapaty graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Turlapaty has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neelima Turlapaty MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Neelima Turlapaty practice?
- Dr. Neelima Turlapaty has 4 office locations.
Dr. Neelima Turlapaty practices Pediatrics near Woodstock, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, GA and Roswell, GA.
See Woodstock Pediatricians.