A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neelofar Alam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neelofar Alam is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neelofar Alam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Alam graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Alam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neelofar Mahmood Alam MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Neelofar M. Alam practice?
- Dr. Neelofar Alam has 3 office locations.
Dr. Neelofar Alam practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Silver Spring, MD.
See Silver Spring Internists and Silver Spring Endocrinologists.