A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neelofer Sohail:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neelofer Sohail is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sohail
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Sohail Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neelofer Sohail, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sohail graduated from Adichunchanagiri Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bellur. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sohail has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neelofer Sohail MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neelofer Sohail practice?
- Dr. Neelofer Sohail has 4 office locations.
Dr. Neelofer Sohail practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elizabethtown, PA and Lititz, PA.
See Lancaster Primary Care Doctors, Lancaster Family Physicians, and Lancaster Geriatric Doctors.