A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neelofer Sohail:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neelofer Sohail is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sohail
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sohail Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neelofer Sohail, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sohail graduated from Adichunchanagiri Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bellur. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sohail has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neelofer Sohail MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neelofer Sohail practice?
- Dr. Neelofer Sohail has 1 office location.
Dr. Neelofer Sohail practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Primary Care Doctors, Lancaster Family Physicians, and Lancaster Geriatric Doctors.