A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neelofer Sohail:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neelofer Sohail is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neelofer Sohail, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sohail graduated from Adichunchanagiri Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bellur. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sohail has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sohail accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neelofer Sohail practice?
Dr. Neelofer Sohail practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lititz, PA and Willow Street, PA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians and Lancaster Geriatric Doctors.