A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neelofur Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neelofur Ahmad is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmad
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmad Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neelofur Ahmad, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Ahmad has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neelofur Rahman Ahmad MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Neelofur R. Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Neelofur Ahmad has 1 office location.
Dr. Neelofur Ahmad practices Radiation Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.