A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neelu Gandhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Gandhi graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Gandhi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Harris Continued Care Hospital
- Texas Health Physicians Group
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gandhi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neelu Gandhi practice?
Dr. Neelu Gandhi practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Tyler, TX.
See Arlington Radiologists.