A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neelu Gandhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gandhi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gandhi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gandhi graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Gandhi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Physicians Group
- Harris Continued Care Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neelu Gandhi MD is a female Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Neelu Gandhi practice?
- Dr. Neelu Gandhi has 1 office location.
Dr. Neelu Gandhi practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Radiologists.