A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neelu Gandhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gandhi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gandhi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gandhi graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Gandhi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Physicians Group
- Harris Continued Care Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neelu Gandhi MD is a female Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Neelu Gandhi practice?
- Dr. Neelu Gandhi has 1 office location.
Dr. Neelu Gandhi practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Radiologists.