General Practitioner, Internists

Michigan Medical Group
14325 Middlebelt Rd
Livonia, MI 48154
734-427-9222
Locations and availability (5)

3.0

|  Inconsiderate  |  show details
Oct 31st, 2012

I had an appointment on Halloween at the Berkeley location at 5:30 pm. I got there at 5:37 because of traffic (I was coming from downtown Detroit) and the front desk clerk told me I could not be seen, because I was late. I told her I had spoke to someone earlier and they told me it was ok to still come in. She told me she would ask the doctor because the doctor was ready to leave. She then came back and said I would have to reschedule. Remind you I woke up with a sore throat, a headache, chills, a fever, and an aching body (symptoms of the flu), and when I ask the clerk why couldnt I be seen, her response was you were late and it is Halloween. So Halloween is more important than health now? Are you serious? I was livid, NEVER IN MY LIFE WILL I STEP FOOT IN HER OFFICE EVER AGAIN. The whole experience was just rude and inconsiderate.

|  Disgusted  |  show details
Feb 9th, 2012

I just recently saw this doctor for the first time and my first impression of her was NOT good. First of all her office staff are very uneducated, rude, and spend way to much time talking instead of checking people in and out. I went to see Dr. Gupta for a routine visit and found out that my lab work came back and that one of my vitals was to high. I requested to speak to my doctor and was told by the staff that she is with a patient. But she was not as I could see her laughing and talking with one of the staff people. Then I was told that my doctor will call me tomorrow to discuss my lab results, however, one of my vitals came back extremely elevated and she didn't care that I was concerned. Dr. Gupta preferred to talk to her staff than care for her patient. She sent me to the ER to be checked out by the ER doctor instead of taking the time to explain to me what was going on. The staff at this place spends to much time talking and less time helping patients. Needless to say, I'm seeing a new doctor now and I will never ever go back to this place again (I'm referring to the Berkley location).

|  show details
Sep 1st, 2011

Good Doctor

|  show details
Aug 8th, 2011

Very knowledgeable Doctor,cares about patients.