Jun 2nd, 2015

This was my first visit to this doctor... I did read the reviews but thought because they were from a couple tears ago maybe things had changed. ... I called yesterday for a appt and was told the Madison Heights office had been closed for 4 year's (even though it is still on the website) so i agreed to go to tge Livonia office.... I drove over 40 minutes to get there and when i got there was told they are no longer accepting new Medicaid appts! I was very upset !!: I had told them when i made the appt that i was new to medicaid and would be using that insurance.. Well they still said no, sorry someone made a mistake.... I have never made a comment like this but I'm a little upset because of gas prices ...my time wasted...yesterday taking all the time on the phone with them going over my insurance info.... only to be told "sorry"! I would think before going to this place...

Disgusted show details Disgusted
Feb 9th, 2012

I just recently saw this doctor for the first time and my first impression of her was NOT good. First of all her office staff are very uneducated, rude, and spend way to much time talking instead of checking people in and out. I went to see Dr. Gupta for a routine visit and found out that my lab work came back and that one of my vitals was to high. I requested to speak to my doctor and was told by the staff that she is with a patient. But she was not as I could see her laughing and talking with one of the staff people. Then I was told that my doctor will call me tomorrow to discuss my lab results, however, one of my vitals came back extremely elevated and she didn't care that I was concerned. Dr. Gupta preferred to talk to her staff than care for her patient. She sent me to the ER to be checked out by the ER doctor instead of taking the time to explain to me what was going on. The staff at this place spends to much time talking and less time helping patients. Needless to say, I'm seeing a new doctor now and I will never ever go back to this place again (I'm referring to the Berkley location).

Sep 1st, 2011

Good Doctor

Aug 8th, 2011

Very knowledgeable Doctor,cares about patients.