A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neelupalli Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neelupalli Reddy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neelupalli Reddy, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez.
Dr. Reddy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Harford Memorial Hosp
- Upper Chesapeake Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neelupalli B Reddy MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Neelupalli B. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Neelupalli Reddy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neelupalli Reddy practices Neurology near Bel Air, MD.
See Bel Air Neurologists.