A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neena Agarwala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neena Agarwala is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neena Agarwala, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Agarwala graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Agarwala has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neena Agarwala MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Neena Agarwala practice?
- Dr. Neena Agarwala has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neena Agarwala practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.