A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neena Bhagat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neena Bhagat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhagat graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu.
Dr. Bhagat has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neena Bhagat MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Neena Bhagat practice?
- Dr. Neena Bhagat has 5 office locations.
Dr. Neena Bhagat practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Hurst, TX and Weatherford, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Nephrologists.