A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neena Bhargava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neena Bhargava is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neena Bhargava, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhargava graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bhargava has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bhargava accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neena Bhargava practice?
Dr. Neena Bhargava practices Pediatrics near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI.
See Macomb Pediatricians.