A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neena Biswas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neena Biswas, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Biswas graduated from Debreceni Orvostudomanyi Egyetem.
Dr. Biswas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neena Biswas MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neena Biswas practice?
- Dr. Neena Biswas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neena Biswas practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Geriatric Doctors.