A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neena Gadangi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neena Gadangi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gadangi graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Gadangi has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neena DR Gadangi MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Neena D. Gadangi practice?
- Dr. Neena Gadangi has 9 office locations.
Dr. Neena Gadangi practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.