A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neena Gadangi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neena Gadangi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gadangi
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gadangi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gadangi graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Gadangi has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neena Gadangi MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Neena Gadangi practice?
- Dr. Neena Gadangi has 1 office location.
Dr. Neena Gadangi practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.