A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neena Gadangi is Good. Dr. Gadangi has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gadangi graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gadangi has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincents Midtown Hospital
- Staten Island University Hospital - North
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gadangi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 17 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Neena Gadangi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neena Gadangi practice?
Dr. Neena Gadangi practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.