A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neena Natt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neena Natt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neena Natt, MBBS, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Cushing Syndrome
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Gonadal Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Natt graduated from University Of Cambridge, England.
Dr. Natt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neena Natt MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Neena Natt practice?
- Dr. Neena Natt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neena Natt practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Endocrinologists.